Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What am I doing this week.

Well I have one cake for this weekend.  Its for a 11 year old girl.  I get so many ideas running through my head but I have narrowed it down and its going to be so cute!  I'm also going to the Seattle Seahawks/New Orleans Saints playoff game on Saturday!  Woohoo!

Next week is my big 35!!!  My  husband thinks its easy to make a topsy turvy cake..so we will see. I'll be sure to post pics!  I share a birthday with my nephew and he has asked me to make him a hunting/deer cake.  So I'm going to do this camo cake with a mounted deer...should be intersting.  My other nephew is turning 3 and he has specifically asked for a Mickey Mouse clubhouse cake.  He is going to be so excited. 

I also have 2 baby shower cakes for the end of the month.  Fun times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment